Interlibrary Loan Policy
Materials will be borrowed from other libraries upon request from patrons in good standing.
- Please state whether there is a specific cut off date when the book is needed, and how you would prefer to be notified when the book arrives.
- The borrowing period and renewal period is determined by the loaning library.
- Fine amounts will be set by the owning library.
- If books are not picked up or returned promptly future requests may not be honored.
- Items will be held for one week from the date they arrive.
- If you do not supply a working phone number it is your responsibility to check with the library to see if your requested material has arrived.