- A to Z World Food: With thousands of global recipes, hundreds of fascinating culture and ingredient articles, and essential culinary resources, AtoZ World Food brings international cuisines to you, from Albanian byrek to Zimbabwean matemba!
- Access Video on Demand: Exceptional content from around the world: from Oscar, Emmy, and Peabody Award-winning documentaries, to how-to programs that make life easier and richer, top-quality performances spanning the arts, biographies of history-makers past and present, and more.
- Acorn TV: World-class mysteries, dramas, and comedies from Britain and beyond.
- RB Digital Magazines, Movies, and More
- A to Z the USA: Information about our country’s people, history, economy, geography, symbols, culture, and society.
- A to Z the World: 175 countries, 121 topics for each country covering culture, history, language, and more.
- Gale Databases: Multiple databases with resources ranging from kids’ materials through scholarly sources; newspapers; biographies, much more.
- Computer Basics: Everything from how to use a mouse, to cyber security basics, to various software and online applications.
- Learning Express: Career and college admission prep, HS equivalency support, continuing ed.
- Science Flix (in-Library use): Emphasizing the latest STEM thinking and the Next Generation Science Standards, ScienceFlix® is transforming the way students access science topics, acquire scientific knowledge, and build an abiding interest in science, technology, and engineering.
- Science Flix (home use): See above.
- Transparent Language: Quickly and easily learn new languages using a wide variety of courses and activities.
- Universal Class: Over 500 online courses. Work at your own pace, earn CEUs and Certificates or just expand your knowledge.