(Updated May 28, 2020)
The North Adams Public Library building is (still) closed to the public.
REOPENING: We are working (within state and local guidance) on a phased reopening plan, but we remain closed at this time. We want to do this right to keep our staff and our public safe and healthy. SIGN UP HERE FOR EMAIL UPDATES.
SUMMER READING: Summer Reading is coming soon to the North Adams Public Library! This year’s summer reading program, “Imagine Your Story”, offers reading challenges and activities for readers of all ages. Check back here, follow us on social media, or sign up for the e-newsletter (above) for updates later in June on how to register and participate.
Online resource links:
- You need a library card to access online resources. If you have one and need help updating it, contact us with one of the methods above. If you do not have a card, apply here: https://forms.gle/URvocmKavb8vfMiN8
- Click here to see our many online resources
- We’ve added over 4,000 Duke Classics books to our e-book collection. See a title list here or search for them in our catalog.
- Need general online help? How to Access Library Account and E-Resources
- New to eBooks? The menu at the top of this Overdrive help page provides videos and written instructions for mobile and desktop use.
- City of North Adams updates and resources for individuals and businesses.
- Make sure North Adams is counted! Respond to the Census here.
- The City and nbCC are working with Berkshire Regional Planning Commission to develop a Downtown Circulation Plan. The purpose of the project is to identify and prioritize infrastructure improvements that will enhance bike and pedestrian safety and circulation in the downtown area. As part of the project there is a community survey to gather feedback and community input. Your time and feedback is valued, appreciated and essential to the success of this project. The survey will close in mid-June. Thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NAD_Downtown_Circulation