(Updated June 22, 2020)
The North Adams Public Library building is still closed to the public. We are working (within state and local guidance) under a phased reopening plan. SIGN UP HERE FOR EMAIL UPDATES.
CURBSIDE SERVICE: You can now place holds on our own materials, and print remotely, for pickup. Please read the instructions on this page. Delivery to and from other libraries has not yet resumed, but sign up for our email newsletter (below) to find out when it does.
SUMMER READING: Summer Reading registration is here!
This year’s summer reading program, “Imagine Your Story”, offers reading challenges and activities for readers of adults, teens, and kids. Readers of all ages can register for Summer Reading through the Beanstack website or mobile app starting Monday, June 29th. Click here for more details on the summer reading program and events.
NEW BOOK! Former Library Director, Marcia Gross, has written a book about the library’s renovation and expansion project in the early 2000’s. More information here.
- You need a library card to access online resources. If you have one and need help updating it, contact us with one of the methods above. If you do not have a card, apply here: https://forms.gle/URvocmKavb8vfMiN8
- Click here to see our many online resources
- Need general online help? How to Access Library Account and E-Resources
- New to eBooks? The menu at the top of this Overdrive help page provides videos and written instructions for mobile and desktop use.
- City of North Adams updates and resources for individuals and businesses.
- Make sure North Adams is counted! Respond to the Census here.